Hey dude, I'm sorry if it get you scared, panicked etc. I was not aware of
the issue wasn't present in the fast bind ldap authentication because I
discovered it in my own deployment, a year ago. I used other ways to
prevent it for happen here (WAF+fail2ban). I thought reasonable to write a
small report about it, the way i see it could hit my own environment.

 You cant deny Its a authentication issue in an authentication system, not
to mention that CAS only do this, and if you really believe that there is
no practical security implication, so we have nothing to talk.

 In time, you not talking to your customer service, and if you spent two
hours to figure out if your system is vulnerable or not I think you have
another problem. if you do not like the way its written, pay someone to
write the security reports as you wish (or do it by yourself) and stop
complaining about to do your job in a public mail list, if its not good
then just quit.

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 12:24 AM, Paul B. Henson <hen...@csupomona.edu>