On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 08:17:08PM -0800, Yuri Ticini wrote:
>    Oh man, are you still here insisting with this bullshit? How old are
>    you, fourteen?
[...]
>    Does that mean you're above all these people? If that's
>    the case, why you're keeping your silly sysadmin job? Go for the gold
>    man, you're probably a rare genius!
[...]
>    And apparently you don't even understand how LDAP
>    searches work with wildcards, so why bother?
[...]
>    Ah, and one more thing: trying to justify your recent douche behavior
>    on "a bit of a bad mood" is coward. Go find yourself a therapist.
[...]
>    I'm following your advice and
>    forwarding messages from you to Junk. I'm not interested at all in what
>    you have to say. Therefore, feel free to try to pretend to be smart and
>    superior responding to this

Throw unfounded petty insults right and left and then say don't bother
to reply because you won't read it? Doesn't matter to me you won't see
this, but for the people that do I think that speaks for itself.

And for the record, I've had off-list correspondence with a number of
people, some of them directly associated with the project, who agree
with me the announcement was poorly handled and the CVE poorly written.
It seems I'm just the only one with the lack of tact to call it out in
public.

--
Paul B. Henson  |  (909) 979-6361  |  http://www.cpp.edu/~henson/
Operating Systems and Network Analyst  |  hen...@cpp.edu