From: "Carlos Olivera" <carlosroliv...@gmail.com>
To: jasig-cas-u...@googlegroups.com
Cc: cas-user@lists.jasig.org, cas-user@lists.jasig.org,
cas-user@lists.jasig.org, waldb...@lafayette.edu
Sent: Monday, February 2, 2015 3:10:52 PM
Subject: Re: [cas-user] Cas client gateway mode

No, I don't get to see the login page because I'm using "gateway = true" in
the client configuration. I'm saying that it all works fine when I submit
my form with GET method, because the parameters travel in the URL, when I
try to use POST, I lost all parameters after the redirection, somehow it
doesn't preserve post parameters. Maybe that's the way it is supposed to
work, but if that is the case, I need to know how to submit with POST
method without losing the form data.