On Mon, 2 Feb 2015, Carlos Olivera wrote:

No, I don't get to see the login page because I'm using "gateway = true" in
the client configuration. I'm saying that it all works fine when I submit
my form with GET method, because the parameters travel in the URL, when I
try to use POST, I lost all parameters after the redirection, somehow it
doesn't preserve post parameters. Maybe that's the way it is supposed to
work, but if that is the case, I need to know how to submit with POST
method without losing the form data.

POST parameters are not preserved with HTTP Redirect. When CAS's login page is accessed with gateway=true, CAS checks the CASTGC cookie and then issues an HTTP Redirect to send the browser back to the Service URL.

        Andy