From: Stephan Arts [mailto:sa...@cosmos.esa.int]
Sent: 06 February 2015 13:37
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: Re: [cas-user] designing a fallback authentication scheme

Hi,

I agree with Jérôme, the simplest and most robust solution is to have 2 (or in
our case 4) CAS servers running in a cluster with a multi-master LDAP backend.
Put a load-balancer in front of your CAS servers and you're done.

Okay, on second thought... Maybe not the simplest, but it is very reliable.

Regards,

Stephan