All, this issue is killing me. I was supposed to go live with this version
tomorrow morning but this issue forced me to cancel.

The symptom I am seeing is that ST’s can’t be validated. I believe this because
tickets are not being replicated across my 2 CAS servers. The back channel ST
validation is failing because of this.

I checked and re-checked my ehcache-replication.xml configuration. Both servers
are listening on port 40001.

I am running on RHEL and have verified that there are no firewalls in place. I
can telnet from each server to the other on port 40001.

I have set the remote port in ehcache-replication.xml to 40002 yet neither
server seems to be listening on this port.

Does anyone have suggestions for log4j settings I should set to get additional
debug info.

I did note that my pom.xml has a dependency for ehcache, but I think that is
built into the 3.5.2 overlay and I may not need that dependency.

Ehcache has work well on our 3.4.12 CAS for many years, I am now stumped. Part
of me says Dump ehcache and go to Hazelcast… JPA ticket registry is out of the
question.

Cheers,

Bryan