From: Bryan Wooten [mailto:bryan.woo...@utah.edu]
Sent: 17. February 2015 6:21 odp.
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: [cas-user] ERROR
net.sf.ehcache.distribution.RMIAsynchronousCacheReplicator

My cas.log is filled with this error: (CAS 3.5.2)

2015-02-17 07:53:18,138 ERROR
[net.sf.ehcache.distribution.RMIAsynchronousCacheReplicator] - Exception on
flushing of replication queue: null. Continuing...
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
net.sf.ehcache.distribution.RMISynchronousCacheReplicator.listRemoteCachePeers(RMISynchronousCacheReplicator.java:335)
        at
net.sf.ehcache.distribution.RMIAsynchronousCacheReplicator.writeReplicationQueue(RMIAsynchronousCacheReplicator.java:312)
        at
net.sf.ehcache.distribution.RMIAsynchronousCacheReplicator.replicationThreadMain(RMIAsynchronousCacheReplicator.java:127)
        at
net.sf.ehcache.distribution.RMIAsynchronousCacheReplicator.access$000(RMIAsynchronousCacheReplicator.java:58)
        at
net.sf.ehcache.distribution.RMIAsynchronousCacheReplicator$ReplicationThread.run(RMIAsynchronousCacheReplicator.java:389)

I found this:

https://issues.jasig.org/browse/CAS-1174

But I am not using ClearPass.

Bryan Wooten