Hi,

The fork to which Hari refers lives at
https://github.com/LucaFilipozzi/mod_auth_cas

It contains no changes to the mod_auth_cas codebase.  The fork exists solely to
tag the repository and to provide RPM packaging scripts.

I asked in https://github.com/Jasig/mod_auth_cas/issues/71 whether upstream
would consider resume tagging but did not receive a positive reply.

I'm happy to sync my repository with Jasig/mod_auth_cas head and provide a pull
request for the RPM packaging, if that's of interest.

Instead of making changes to mod_auth_cas, I put the custom code we required
for a project into a separate Apache module:
https://github.com/LucaFilipozzi/mod_auth_override.

It's not very complicated -- there's effectively one line of active code -- and
I'd be happy to see that merged into mod_auth_cas.

Finally, I'm happy to assist with all of the above, either in the short term
for the pull requests only or on an ongoing basis assisting mod_auth_case team.

Thanks,

Luca

--
Luca Filipozzi, Enterprise Architect
Information Technology - Enterprise Architecture