Hello,

I have read this section, configured an attribute in the properties file and am
trying to get this logic to fire. What I tried to do is change the
servicesRegistry.conf and made the regular expression not match (https/imaps).
However now when I give cas my URL with service attribute, cas sends me to the
"Application Not Authorized to use CAS" error view.

My current list of authn-methods only includes one method for MFA we are using,
and when I add that authn_method attribute to the URL I get a login prompt (so:
working).

Is there another method I need to add to configuration in order for CAS to
treat the login as a single-factor one (at least until this attribute is
queried for)?

I would need the principle from the first-factor login to get ldap attributes
from and make the decision to require multi factor authentication.

Thanks again,

-Michael.