Hello,
I am working with the cas 3.5.2 cas-mfa codebase, experimenting with what is
possible within the webflow.
I am curious if there is any way to use an attribute for a user logging in to
determine if that user needs multi factor authentication. Although I do see
configuration to check the 'service'; we have users that will be hitting the
same service: some need MFA and others do not.

Currently my build is sending all users to an extra MFA authentication. Are
there any built-in provisions to check a value in LDAP before making this
decision?

Thanks,
-Michael.