From: Gianluca Diodato [mailto:gianluca.diod...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2015 5:44 AM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Cc: mmoay...@unicon.net; cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: Re: [cas-user] Empty Attribute Map

Hi Misagh,

why you said I have 2 requests to validate the same ticket??

I don't understand...

In the log that I posted there are a SERVICE_TICKET_VALIDATED (after login
from my java webapp client side) and a SERVICE_TICKET_VALIDATE_FAILED (from
my browser client side when I tried to access this url
https://cas_server/cas/p3/serviceValidate?ticket=ST-4-yaGp66SconKtxo1v5ZCt-cassso.smartcampus.org

<http://st-4-yagp66sconktxo1v5zct-cassso.smartcampus.org/>
&service=http://localhost:8080/Campus/mainpage.jsp
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Flocalhost%3A8080%2FCampus%2Fmainpage.jsp&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGR0ce21s5VKuT8uLduzW-gGTU7kg>