I do have a secure mechanism to encrypt my service ticket with the public
key and then decrypt it later using the private-key.

Also there are multiple webapps which are being protected by the CAS
service and I dont want the service validate to be a bottle neck for each
of those webapps. I know service ticket generation does do that. But I want
to see if I can skip service validation at least.

Thanks
Ajay