From: Ajay Madhavan [ajayma...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2015 15:10
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: Re: [cas-user] Embedding username info in Service ticket

Hi Carl,

I do have a distributed system where I have multiple services. Imaging each
service to be a host by itself. I use cas for authenticating access to all
services.

I am expecting api scale to increase enormously over close to say 1000 api per
second or so.

I was trying to understand if I could avoid network calls if each of these
services were inside a host by themselves. I do understand the CAS protocol,
just wanted to see if there was a secure way of scaling horizontally.

Regards
Ajay

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 1:33 PM, Waldbieser, Carl