From: "Mike Seiler" <michaelsei...@fuller.edu>
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2015 3:39:02 PM
Subject: Re: [cas-user] Help with CAS 4.0 & AD

ldap.pool.blockWaitTime=3000
ldap.pool.validatePeriod=300
ldap.pool.prunePeriod=300
ldap.pool.idleTime=600

#========================================
# Authentication
#========================================
# Base DN of users to be authenticated
ldap.baseDn=ou=fuller,DC=id,DC=fuller,DC=edu
# the CN=Users here because the CASADMIN is outside the "ou" we put our
normal users into.
ldap.authn.managerDN=CN=CASADMIN,CN=Users,DC=id,DC=fuller,DC=edu
ldap.authn.managerPassword=XXXXXXXX
ldap.domain=fuller.edu
ldap.trustedCert=file:/etc/cas/id_app.pem
# [The cut and paste deployer config doesn't actually use the below, but I
modified them anyway]
ldap.authn.searchFilter=(sAMAccountName=%s)
ldap.authn.format=%s...@fuller.edu

Thanks for taking a looking at this.

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 12:06 PM, Waldbieser, Carl <waldb...@lafayette.edu>
wrote:

> Mike,
>
> Could you post the non-sensitive parts of your LDAP configuration?
> We are using CAS 3.x and usin OpenLDAP so it is not necessarily a good
> match, but our settings look like:
>
> # == LDAP Authentication settings ==
> ldap.authentication.filter=uid=%u
> ldap.authentication.server.urls=ldaps://ldap.lafayette.edu
> ldap.authentication.basedn=O=lafayette
> ldap.authentication.manager.userdn=cn=casbrowser,o=lafayette
> ldap.authentication.manager.password=REDACTED
> ldap.authentication.ignorePartialResultException=true
> ldap.authentication.scope=2
> ldap.authentication.jndi.connect.timeout=3000
> ldap.authentication.jndi.read.timeout=3000
> ldap.authentication.jndi.security.level=simple
>

> Thanks,
> Carl

*Michael Seiler*
Systems Integration Engineer
Fuller Theological Seminary
Phone: (970) 306-6105
michaelsei...@fuller.edu

*Fuller Summer Hours:* Please note that all Fuller offices will be closed
on Fridays from 7/3-8/28
*Mike's Vacation Notice:* From 7/3-8/28 I will also be taking Mondays off,
and will be out of the office for vacation 7/31 - 8/31

*Please NOTE:*
I respond to email at 8 AM, 1PM, and at 4:30PM.  If you need more immediate
help, please contact TSS (626.584.5675) and they can route the issue to the
appropriate person.  If this is a business process life or death emergency,
you may call me at the above number.

waldb...@lafayette.edu