How are you accessing $_SESSION on each additional page?  Or is index.php
your front controller?

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 12:36 PM, Andi Zulfadli <andi.zulfa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Master.
>
> Please Your Help.
>
> I am using phpCAS Client 1.3.3 with simple authentication to CAS server
> with LDAP backend.
>
> and i have successfull authentication and get return ticket / session id
> variabel. ex: "ST-404-sKkVIrpxuedp52YOtjGs-caspoliupgacid"
>
> my problem is, i want to use the ticket / session id variabel as global
> session variabel and use the session for build other page in my application.
>
> I do not know what the cause why in other pages session is not readable.
>
> plese your help.
>
> Thank you.
>

> My "index.php" Code :
> // Load the settings from the central config file
> require_once 'config.php';
>
> // Load the CAS lib
> require_once $phpcas_path . 'CAS.php';
>
> // Enable debugging
> phpCAS::setDebug();
>
> // Initialize phpCAS
> phpCAS::client(CAS_VERSION_2_0, 'cas.poliupg.ac.id', 8443, $cas_context);
>
> phpCAS::handleLogoutRequests(true, "cas.poliupg.ac.id");
>
> phpCAS::setNoCasServerValidation();
>
> // force CAS authentication
>
> phpCAS::forceAuthentication();
>

> // logout if desired
> if (isset($_REQUEST['logout'])) {
> session_destroy();
> phpCAS::logout();
> }
>
> // for this test, simply print that the authentication was successfull
>
> $_SESSION['id'] = session_id();
> $_SESSION['username'] = phpCAS::getUser();
> $_SESSION['name'] = session_name();
> $_SESSION['version'] = phpCAS::getVersion();

> michaelsei...@fuller.edu

*Michael Seiler*
Systems Integration Engineer
Fuller Theological Seminary
Phone: (970) 306-6105
michaelsei...@fuller.edu

*Fuller Summer Hours:* Please note that all Fuller offices will be closed
on Fridays from 7/3-8/28
*Mike's Vacation Notice:* From 7/3-8/28 I will also be taking Mondays off,
and will be out of the office for vacation 7/31 - 8/31

*Please NOTE:*
I respond to email at 8 AM, 1PM, and at 4:30PM.  If you need more immediate
help, please contact TSS (626.584.5675) and they can route the issue to the
appropriate person.  If this is a business process life or death emergency,
you may call me at the above number.