Dear Sir Neil

Yes. noting change.

in login.php script show :
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
*Notice*: A session had already been started - ignoring session_start() in
*D:\Workspace\demo\ta\login.php* on line *65*
ST-16-6uVfdkqBhVSZNWbunEkT-caspoliupgacid
syarif

butin my addtional script nothing session value show Sir.

what is the problem sir?
do I need to send my client script to you?

Thank you very much.

Thank you

Best Regards

Andi Zulfadli