From: Raymond Drew Walker [mailto:ray.wal...@nau.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, August 5, 2015 11:19 AM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: Re: [cas-user] Exposing principal id in LPPE

In our case, the login id is also the principal. Specifically, how would
‘userid’ be accessed in in LPPE?

--

Raymond Walker
Software Systems Engineer StSp.

From: Misagh Moayyed
Date: Monday, August 3, 2015 at 10:55 PM
To: "cas-user@lists.jasig.org <mailto:cas-user@lists.jasig.org> "

Presently, no. There isn’t. Note that your login id does not necessarily
equal your principal id. While there is no principal for the Expired case,
there are login ids for all cases. If you are treating both the same in your
configuration, then making the userid available in the LPPE views would work
just as well.

Feel free to open up an issue.