Greetings!

Our IDM Expert is leaving on Friday for greener pastures, and today our IDM
system decided to start accepting all passwords as valid.  As far as we can
tell this is isolated to our CAS servers and not the Shibboleth and LDAP
Servers.

When you authenticate to CAS, every password that you enter comes back as
successful.

Has anyone seen this before ?  Any thoughts on where to look ?  He’s been
beating his head on it all day and come up with nothing.

If I didn’t include enough details, tell me what I need to add, I’m new to the
IDM side of this.

Thanks!

Michael

--

   Michael H. Martel              | Director of Data Center Administration