Michael,

You might consider looking through the cas.log and see if any errors or
warnings are being logged. I¹d post a sanitized deployerConfigContext.xml
for the group to review.

Also, if your CAS Server code is in an svn/git repo, then I¹d consider
looking for recent changes. You might even redeploy a known good cas.war
file.

--
John Gasper
IAM Consultant