This is my ldap properties in /etc/cas/cas/properties (my real domain
changed by mydomain) :

ldap.url=ldap://localhost

ldap.connectTimeout=3000

ldap.useStartTLS=false

ldap.pool.minSize=3
ldap.pool.maxSize=10
ldap.pool.validateOnCheckout=false
ldap.pool.validatePeriodically=true

ldap.pool.blockWaitTime=3000

ldap.pool.validatePeriod=300

ldap.pool.prunePeriod=300

ldap.pool.idleTime=600

ldap.authn.baseDn=ou=People,dc=mydomain,dc=org

ldap.authn.managerDn=uid=ldapreader,ou=System,dc=mydomain,dc=org

ldap.authn.managerPassword=mypassword

ldap.authn.searchFilter=(uid={user})

ldap.authn.format=uid=%s,ou=People,dc=mydomain,dc=org
ldap.baseDn=ou=People,dc=mydomain,dc=org
ldap.trustedCert=/etc/ssl/PKI/cacert.pem

Thx