From: Guillaume Chéramy [mailto:guilla...@cheramy.name]
Sent: Thursday, 17 September, 2015 09:27
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: [cas-user] Aperao CAS 4.1.0-RC2 with LDAP backend : Invalid
Credential

Hello,

   I'll test to install CAS 4 with LDAP backend for testing before
migration from CAS 3.4.

So I install CAS with simple-cas4-overlay adapted for LDAP. There is my
deployerConfigContext.xml in joint file.

All start well and I arrive on CAS login page. But when I put my login
(uid) and my password I have always a Invalid credentials but :
=> I can saw request to LDAP in logs
=> if I test a ldapsearch with the same user all is good

Where is my mistake ?

Thanks for you're help.

Sincerely

guidtz