This could be accomplished by setting the ‘usernameAttribute’ property in the
RegisteredService instance in question:
http://jasig.github.io/cas/4.0.x/installation/Service-Management.html
<http://jasig.github.io/cas/4.0.x/installation/Service-Management.html>

In CAS 4.1 this is even easier to do via a very flexible services management
web app (with username attribute provider config options).

Check this demo out: http://jasigcasmgmt.herokuapp.com/
<http://jasigcasmgmt.herokuapp.com/> and play with it by defining few
registered services. You could login with casuser/Mellon

Best,
Dmitriy.