From: Laura Spitler [mailto:laura.spit...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, 30 October 2008 1:48 AM
To: Cheng, Wan (ATNF, Marsfield)
Cc: casper@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [casper] Casper 10.1 library issue

Hi Wan,

That is strange. I made a model that looks identical to your AC_test using
10.1, and the output looks correct.
Here are the parameters I'm using for the 'Sine Wave' block:
Sine type : Sample based
Amplitude: 1
Bias: 0
Samples per period: 10
Number of offset samples: 0
Sample time: 1/8

The sample time of the ADC block should be 1.

The ADC block uses 4 or 8 downsample blocks for interleave off and on
respectively to mimic the parallel output of the ADC, which is why you have to
set sample time to either 1/4 or 1/8. The line with the delay block set to 2
rather than 1 is connected to the downsample block with offset sample = 0. My
guess is the latency through the downsample block for the o0 sample is zero, so
to keep it aligned with o1-o7, it needs an extra delay. If I'm wrong, someone
correct me. In any case I don't think this is your trouble.

If you're still having trouble, feel free to email me your model and I'll take
a look at it.

Good luck,
Laura