Hi,
Regarding ROACH2 yellow blocks, the ADC2x83000 yellow block mostly works as
well. It needs some tweaks to set the MMCM parameters correctly for some
clock rates, which we fixed a few weeks ago but need to add to the
repository. I haven't done so yet because the simple hack I made breaks
things for ROACH 1.
Glenn