just realized I hadn't included the CASPER mailing list in this email.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        missing S-Function in ADC block
Date:   Thu, 20 Oct 2011 14:56:49 -0500
From:   Louis <louis.dar...@gmail.com>
To:     Andrew Siemion <siem...@berkeley.edu>

Hello Andrew,

                When trying to compile (or run a simulation) of a model
that contains the ADC block within MATLAB I get the following error:

Block Error: Error is S-function 'tut3_louis/adc/DownSamplei0':
S-Function 'sdspdsamp2' does not exist.

Could this be because of the version of the mlib_devel that I'm using?

Thanks a lot for your help.

EDIT: I tried download the most recent version of the mlib_devel zip and
replacing the old one with it.
Apparently this can not be done; when I tried to open up some of the tutorial
mdl files MATLAB force quit on me multiple times.

 --
-- Louis Dartez
(956) 372-5812