Hi all.  The workshop is coming up quickly!

If you need a letter of invitation for a visa, please send a request to
casper2...@nrao.edu.

If you would like to apply for a student travel support, please have your
advisor send a request to casper2...@nrao.edu.

The transportation from Dulles to Green Bank and back will be arranged
later near the time.  If you would like to take advantage of this service,
please send a mail to casper2...@nrao.edu with your flight times and
dates.

Since the IAU meeting is in China the week after the workshop, we will
schedule the science sessions early in the week for those who will be
attending both conferences.

Saturday, we will have some recreational activities in Green Bank for
anyone interested.

Please send any questions to casper2...@nrao.edu

Please pass this along to anyone who may need the information.

Thanks!

John