Dear all,

I updated the ROACH NFS guide
<https://casper.berkeley.edu/wiki/ROACH_NFS_guide> on wiki.
Please tell me if you find any mistake.

After the ROACH NFS Guide, I added a section 'Getting started with
CASPER tutorials' (which solves some of the problems you can have when
doing the tutorials 1, 2 or 3).
It completes the ROACH NFS Guide by specifying what additional packages
should be installed, or what file should be modified.
If you want this section to be added to another wiki page, or to create
a wiki page only with this section, please tell me.

Regards,

Fabien