Sorry, I'm clocking the ADC at 800Mhz and therefore the FPGA at 200Mhz. So the glitch occurs on every 2^21 clock cycles of the FPGA.

Jason Castro
NRAO

On 9/17/2012 2:47 PM, Jason Castro wrote:
Are we sick of Tutorial 3 yet??? I discovered yet another 25dB glitch on a longer time scale. Again, I'm clocking the FPGA at 800Mhz. The glitch occurs about every 63 seconds or 2^23 clock cycles. Here's another link to a plot:

ftp://ftp.cv.nrao.edu/NRAO-staff/jcastro/CASPER/Spectrometer/Tutorial_3_glitching_60sec.PNG

Ideas???  This is turning into quite the learning experience!

Jason Castro