Hi all,

I have tried to search documentation and email archive without any
convincing answer, so my apologies if I am repeating an already settled
question.

We currently use CentOS on our machine that we use for running CASPER
toolflow for Roach 2. We are in the process of procuring a new machine and
our institute recommends using Scientific Linux (SL) instead of CentOS. I
understand that they are clones of RHE and SL is a closer clone than
CentOS. I am also told that anything that runs on CentOS will run on SL.

I want to know if anyone has been using the CAPSER toolflow successfully on
SL or ran into any problems? We need to make this decision soon and it
would be very helpful to know of others' experience.

Many thanks,

Nimish