hi nimish,

we haven't run SL, but we have run into some strange
problems with linux operating systems that are not
supported by xilinx.   for instance, fft's that are longer
than 8K points don't work correctly on some non-supported
operating systems.   and you don't get an error message during compilation
- you just see flaky results from your fft.   when we contacted xilinx
about it, they said they wouldn't research our problem unless we used a
supported
operating system.   when we switched to RHEL5, the problem
went away.

best wishes,

dan