It's not that complete. I could write a memo about it and throw around some matlab code. I implemented it for a demo several months ago but it was never tidy. Whoever actually needs it would have half of their work done though. Basically, you just have to permute the bits of the address counter in a specific way. It's just like what you guys do with the "reorder" blocks, where you use luts on the address line to the brams, only since your luts would be 2^21 long, I figured out the rule and used the permuted counter instead. EDIT: It wasn't permuted, I think it was a bit-circular-shifted counter.

I'll type that up this weekend.  Probably :-)