Hi, John,

It's odd that just_built.jpeg doesn't show "ROACH" (or "ROACH2") in the XSG
block.  I think missing that is what leads to the error dialog shown in
error.jpg.  In after_ok.jpeg, the XSG block has "ROACH" in it.

Does the model build OK now?  FWIW, I've used 14.2 with the new Shared BRAM
stuff and it's worked out OK for me.

The new Shared BRAM block can have a different latency from the old one
depending on which new options are checked ("Register Primitive Output" and
"Register Core Output").  The old Shared BRAM always had a latency of 1.  If
that's important to your design, be sure to disable (i.e. UN-check) these two
new options in the mask dialog of the new Shared BRAM block.  In the mlib_devel
version you have I believe these two new options default to enabled (i.e.
checked).  Also in that version, the simulated latency of the new Shared BRAM
block does not properly account for the settings of these new options (it
always simulates with latency 1 even if these options are checked yet they each
add 1 to the block's overall latency).

Andrew Martens and I are working to get out a new mlib_devel version that will,
among other improvements, address (no pun intended!) these issues of the new
Shared BRAM block.

Hope this helps,
Dave