Hey all,

So I just finished a ROACH2 build, and everything from "copy base package" through bitgen took almost 2 hours. It looks like this is because I have 48 "shared memories", plus about another 20 "snapshots". The tools seem to be synthesizing each of these separately.

I would expect that many designs have several yellow blocks which are instantiated multiple times with identical parameters. I don't have a strong background in the CASPER toolflow, but does anyone know if there's a way for us to cache synthesis products of identical yellow blocks?

--
--Ryan Monroe
626.773.0805