License checkout failed.
License Manager Error -5
Cannot find a license for Fixed_Point_Toolbox.

Troubleshoot this issue by visiting:
http://www.mathworks.com/support/lme/R2012b/5

Diagnostic Information:
Feature: Fixed_Point_Toolbox
License path:
/home/observer/.matlab/R2012b_licenses:/home/observer/tools/MATLAB/R2012b/licenses/license.dat:/home/observer/tools/MATLAB/R2012b/licenses/license_fpgadev_277254_R2012b.lic

Licensing error: -5,357.

Nimish