Hi Dave

I use fi to convert coefficients to be stored from parallel matlab double precision format into single unsigned words that will accurately be converted back by slicing and using convert blocks. I think it is possible to create the same functionality, I will have a quick try.

Cheers
Andrew

Hi, Andrew,

Can you elaborate on how you use fi?  I think much of the functionality can be accomplished by
judicious use of the multiplication, rounding, and modulo math (for wrapping) or
"x(x>max)=max" (for saturation).  It might be possible to create a "clean room"
replacement function that does what you need.

Thanks,
Dave