I just updated our old license, which had ended in Dec. 2012, by entering a
request on XUP (Xilinx University Program), and they fulfilled the request
in about 1 day.  However, the license they gave me was for
UEF-VIVADO-SYSTEM-25,
which I hope includes ISE, but I fear it may not.

Nimish, did you try using this license file for ISE under 14.5?  If it does
not work then I have to put in another request.

Thanks,
Dale