Thanks, Jason,

This looks like a patch to the ten_gb_eth_v2_00_a pcore.  It might apply
reasonably well to the ten_gb_eth_v3_00_a pcore that is in the current ROACH
and ROACH2 base systems.  Can that pcore be used on both ROACH and ROACH2?  My
10 GbE ROACH2 designs use the kat_ten_gb_eth_v1_00_a pcore.  Presumably a
similar modification could be made there as well.

Dave