Hi Richard

Sorry about that, updates to the mask of the reorder block did not cater for defaults expected in other scripts. The reorder block mask parameter defaults should now play properly. The latest ska-sa repo should work better for you.

Regards
Andrew

On 21/01/2014 19:46, Richard Black wrote:
Andrew,

git log -1 returns the following:

---------------------
commit 895572b2fd727391d501ff1a6f9686313d62d0d1
Author: Paul Prozesky <pa...@ska.ac.za <mailto:pa...@ska.ac.za>>
Date: Tue Jan 14 17:25:53 2014 +0200

     Change needed for updated swreg
---------------------

I assume this is what you requested.  If not, let me know.

Using a testbench model with only an fft_biplex_real_2x block (and the
requisite sysgen and xsg blocks), the error does not come up when
running the fft_biplex_real_2x_init.m script. However, when running the
bi_real_unscr_2x_init.m script, the aforementioned error appears.

With casper_log_groups = {'reorder_init_debug'}, the
bi_real_unscr_2x_init.m script logs the following:

reorder_init_debug, trace: entering reorder_init
Error using bi_real_unscr_2x_init (line 120)
Invalid Simulink object name: reorder_even/1

This makes me believe that the reorder_init.m script has an issue.
Should I clone an earlier git revision before the recent changes to the
reorder block?

Thanks,

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 12:20 AM, Andrew Martens <and...@ska.ac.za