Hi John,

As Dan said I've tested (to some extent) the SX1012. I just used one
ROACH2 and corner
turned data through 8 x 10GbE ports. It worked well basically up to
line rate, with no CRC errors after a few hours of operation, but only
after

- Jason put me in touch with some Mellanox guys who provided updated firmware
- using branded Mellanox 3m QSFP -> 4xSFP cables

Before the upgrade transmissions from the switch to the ROACH2 would
frequently fail.

Of course this may or may not be remotely relevant for the SX1024 :)

Good luck!