John - Mellanox hides this information in the back of their manuals in my experience. Best to download.

L.

On 9/3/14, 9:11 AM, Jason Manley wrote:
Just be careful with the 1036 and breaking the 40g ports out to 10g. you can't
break out all the ports, and when you break one out, you sometimes lose another
40g port!

Jason Manley
CBF Manager
SKA-SA