Hi Joe,
Thanks for your suggestions and your delicate test model!
Follow your suggestion,I connect the system in a simple way,well, I have
installed wireshark and change the MTU to 9000.
But  it is still no data comes.
I forgot one thing to tell you that I have a model modified the PAPER's model
for our use.This model has 4096+8=4104 bytes length per packet.Well this bof
file can go send data through the network. Using the wireshark ,I can easily
catch the packet send from roach board.Well for a packet of 8192+8=8200 bytes
from whatever PAPER model or antother model  I designed, There always been no
data out from Roach v2 .It's for the same reason --overflow.  As the biggest
frame of 10gb block is 8K+512,so the size of the 8200 byetes packet  is ok
theoretically.
Your ethernet_test model is very useful and delicate,I plan to modified a
little to check whether it is caused by the frequency problem or the Tx buffer
size.
Thanks for your help!
Have a good night/day!
peter