Hi Jack:

I followed your instruction, but i didn't have good luck. I am using latest
version of mlib_devel library from ska-sa, and i guess the latest "software
register" block has something wrong.
There is a "software register_OLD" in the library, is there a command i can
replace the "software register" by "software register_OLD" ?

regards
homin