Dear all,

Hope this email finds you well.

Following last year's success in the High Performance Signal Processing
(HPSP) conference, we are organizing a follow-up conference this year,
HPSP2015. This will be held in Malta between the 2nd and 6th of November
this year.  This will follow the same structure as last year, namely:

   - Special sessions by the SOC
   - Special sessions by the Industry Partners
   - Workshop and demo sessions
   - Presentations and posters by participants

Last year we had representatives from various big instruments and
experiments, including: SKA, ASKAP, ESS, XFEL, ATLAS, ELT and other big
experiments. We also had several industry partners, including: Altera,
Xilinx, IBM, Selex ES and Maxeler Technologies. You can view last year's
presentations here <http://hpsp2015.com/programme/hpsp2014>. This year we
plan on expanding these lists.

Registration is now open <http://hpsp2015.com/registration/register>. You
can find more information on the conference website
<http://www.hpsp2015.com/>.

Please circulate this email to any colleagues who might be interested in
attending, and do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions
and/or comments.

Best Regards,
Alessio