Hi all,

I had an odd problem while messing about with the FFT block today - on setting
a new combination of parameters and attempting a new compile, an error came up
which I've never seen before. Something along the lines of an initialisation
error in the FFT. On inspection, the component blocks within the FFT were in
pieces and not linked up correctly. In the biplex core itself there was nothing
except the in/out ports. This is very strange and I can't find anything similar
on the mailing list. I've solved it by erasing and re-cloning the CASPER
libraries, however wondered if anyone had a clue why this would happen? FYI
update_blocks didn't help.

Thanks
Michael