Hi Michael,

If the initialisation script fails half way through drawing then often
you'll be left with a bunch of blocks half connected, so I think that's
(probably) a symptom rather than a cause of the issue. Are you using the
latest casper-astro branch? Do you remember what FFT parameters you were
using? Was it a block fresh from the library of one you had previously
configured? If the latter, do you remember how it was configured?
Gonna be tricky to track this down if it can't be recreated...

Cheers,
Jack