Dear all,

Following on from the email thread from Jonathan Kocz and Andrew Martens about
odd FFT outputs....

I've been experiencing similar inexplicable problems for a while now. Every
other channel in my output is invariably a zero. I've tried everything I can
think of, including solutions along the lines of those observed to work by
Jonathan and Andrew (black-boxing, changing mask parameters etc.), in addition
to wiping clean my libraries and re-syncing with casper-astro-soak-test. I've
even re-drawn the entire model from scratch. The results are always the same.
Below is a link to an example output.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38103354/32k_test_image.png

Hopefully it's clear from a_0 (note that a_0 is zoomed in, a_1 is not) that
every other channel outputs zero, and the interleaved a_0 and a_1 spectra (to
form the full 32k channel spectrum) are interleaving correctly to produce pairs
of zeroes. I've been trying various things for quite a while now, without
success and would appreciate some suggestions...!

Thanks
Michael