Hi Dale,

I'm glad to hear that my project is doable with ROACH hardware. We already
have done the RFI study and we have identified the bands where is presented
the most interference. Fortunately, these are not a significant part of
total range of frequencies. So, we are thinking using notch filters in
these frequencies.

Regards,

JC