Hi Louise,

This is should actually be changed to a warning. It used to be there to
ensure that the versions of Matlab and Xilinx were compatible and they were
the versions that we supported. You should be able to ignore it and
continue with the setup you have.

You can change the script to not give this error for your version by
editing this file
<https://github.com/ska-sa/mlib_devel/blob/master/xps_library/casper_xps.m>and
between lines 56 and 80.

Regards