Hello,

My name is Christopher Barnes, and I'm a graduate student at the University
of Michigan.  I'm working through the first four tutorials on the Casper
website (located at https://casper.berkeley.edu/wiki/Tutorials) to program
a ROACH2 as a wideband pocket correlator.  I've finished building the .mdl
file from the first tutorial, and my output from the scopes did not match
what is displayed on the webpage, so I'm requesting some help with this.
I'm a beginner, so I'm not sure what the problem could be aside from the
cookbook instructions on the website.

If you're willing to help me, then please email me back and I can show you
my file.  My suspicion is that the discrepancy between my output and the
output on the webpage is caused by an outdated release of the tools in
Simulink.