Hi, Adam,

I haven't looked at the spectral content of a terminated input before so I
don’t have any comparative results, but I think the spikes you are seeing are
caused by mismatched gains and/or offsets of the ADC’s interleaved cores (I
think there are a total of 8 cores, also called "branches" in the datasheet).
Have you tried sampling band limited noise (e.g. low pass at Fs/20)?  I think
the severity of the spikes will be less in the presence of a signal.  In the
worst case you will have to ignore the 8 frequency channels with these spikes,
but you might be able to improve things by tweaking the coarse gain and/or fine
gain registers in the ADC.

HTH,
Dave